Get bigger arms with VM Guide to Absolute Arms.
It’s a 10-week specialisation program utilising progress overload and a variety of training techniques that are guaranteed to grow your arms faster than any arm program that’s out there.
- Written and designed by Vasu Mittal with over 10 yrs experience
- 52 pages packed with highly valuable information
- Maximise bicep, tricep & forearm development
- Correct periodisation and volume to maximise growth
- Major mistakes you’re making in training
- Top 10 movements for biceps and triceps
- Scientific principles behind WHY certain exercises are better
- A 10-week specialisation program that could potentially add an inch to your arms
- Golden rules & proven techniques
- Easily accessible on all smart devices
Frequently Asked Questions
My workouts and programs work with any level of fitness. Plus, I walk you through all exercises with easy-to-follow videos and simple written instructions. This means you'll be able to do all my moves easily, accurately, and safely.
It will take 3-4 days to build the perfect plan for you & will be sent to you 1-2 days before the start date of your program.
Not necessary, we offer both gym and home-workout plans designed according to your body type, lifestyle and goals.
Yes, once you've purchased your plan, you will receive a confirmation email with a fitness form asking you a few questions. This helps me customize the program according to your body which guarantees the best results.
All the recipes are easy, healthy and budget friendly. No crazy ingredients and very much sustainable.
Yes. Your meal plan will include foods that are easily available in India.
No. You can follow the program and see amazing results without supplements. The supplements in your program will only be recommendations as they can enhance performance, recovery and results.
You can join us from any where in the world. If you have trouble making payments, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, absolutely. You can sign-up now and select a later start date as per your convenience.
No, each month is different. This will mean progress, change of exercises, gradual increase in loads or intensities and changes in your eating plan that is constantly updated. It is about progress and improvement.